Application for Kerrimar

The "Who are you" bit

Name: David James Age: 30 Location: Oxford UK

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Kerrimar Class: Warrior Spec(s): Prot primary Race: Human What's your gear like?: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... mar/simple

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Thurs / Sat / Mon 20 - 23 Server (invites at 19). What level of attendance are you likely to make?

Should be approx 75%

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone?

Can get it, have a microphone

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on?

NICE on Khadgar I'm likely to leave my current main there : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... eal/simple

I've been in a couple of other smaller guilds, but they have mostly folded

Why are you applying here?

Just looking to meet some more people and join a dedicated 10 man team. I know a couple of your guildies out in the real world (or at least a decent approximation thereof)

How do you take your tea?

NATO standard

Anything else you feel we should know?

Not really, aside from I'm not currently on the server and transfers are as transfers do.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

Hey dude, just a quick reply so that you know someone has read your app.

As you know some of the guildies in real life you're probably aware of the raiding break we're currently on. We'll be kicking things off again soon in a more casual style until (probably) 4.2: Firelands. Hope that's not a disappointment.

Meanwhile, either Aldrac or one of the officers will be posting here in a more official capacity shortly, and they'll take it from there!

Best of luck!

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

Hi there David, thanks for taking the time to apply.

As a friend of guildies, you may or may not be aware that we're dialling back our progression focus for the immediate future after successfully going 12/12 on normal mode, the climax of many months non-stop dedicated raiding through the expansions. A handful of guild members are playing Rift and concentrating on finishing the academic year rather than punching the same bosses all over again with slightly more fire around so we're taking stock of the current roster and aim to resume a bi-weekly schedule (Thurs+Monday) starting - most likely - next week with the focus on encouraging social members to see the content for the first time and/or for core raid team to participate in encounters from a different perspective. Retro and PvP continues as normal throughout the week.

As loot is chucked round, we'll no doubt give hardmodes another poke though I wouldn't expect us to be smashing Sinestra in the face before 4.2.

If all this still sounds like the fun you'd like to have then you're welcome to give an officer a poke for an invite when you're on our lovely server.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

If you're happy with that set up, feel free to poke us when you're transfered over.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

Thanks chaps, I'll get the transfer set up.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

Looking forward to meeting you!

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post