Applékacion De La Volly
The "Who are you" bit
Name: Dayle Age: 22 Location: Holland
The "What you play" bit
Character Name: A Volganone, A Ngalfar, A Cymbelina, A Balhberith and currently also A Micaiah Class: in order of above, Mage, Shaman, Paladin, Druid & Priest Spec(s): Fire, Ele/Resto, Prot/Holy, Resto/Balance, Disc/Shadow Race: mostly Humans, and Female What's your gear like?: All 5?! lets just say its mostly Heroic5 man gears , 347/350 ilevels
The "Other stuff" bit
We raid Thurs / Sat / Mon 20 - 23 Server (invites at 19). What level of attendance are you likely to make? well, im not applying for raiding, but if im around and needed i can make the free time
We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? ill get it sure, what happend to vent?
What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? well, Wei Wu Wei, than to Balance from there to Ad Interim, To The Pure, and currently i stuffed myself in my bankguild obviously i had problems with peoples, or others had problems with me, matter of opinion.
Why are you applying here? i found myself in my bankguild and im feeling so alone. in my time away from WWW, i think i pissed off 75% of the rest of the realm and made 25% realm change. i basicly wanna get back with the only guild that tolerated me for quite some time, which i had so much fun with.
How do you take your tea? with as much Coffee as possible, as u are aware.
Anything else you feel we should know? ah , yeah, well, i know totally why my application could be declined, i did not leave in a quite way, and for that i do apologize. i think where we stopped raiding and didnt continue on Heroic King, i felt my main reason to continue raiding dissapeared at that point. about the last few months before i left, my life consisted out of : waking up, logging in WoW, had Dinner, continued WoW/Went to Raid, Fell asleep when i couldnt keep my eyes open and waking up again, continious circle. i saw that stuff needed to change to get some grip back on myself and take the game less serious. i went back to study, i started a really serious relationship with Fleur (Played Molyra & Jayda in Balance) and cleaned out a lot of mess, left the game for sometime and lately decided to level and gear up some characters in a slow pace. now that i log in for 2/3 hours every other day, im starting to feel lonely in my own empire. im just looking forward to talk to all of you guys again and have some fun with all of u. i heard Lucien took a break. so for old times sakes, here are a few screenshots from our Wotlk Raiding period! http://cid-35c4fbd4d4997c80.photos.live.com/self.aspx/WoW%20Screenshots/WoWScrnShot%5E_011910%5E_215057.jpg u might need to click them once in a while to spot the joke, so they get bigger, or just put them in a slideshow, anyway
Ribbit, Licky Licky and all that kind of thang!
|Posted 8 years ago Legacy #1 - View post|
Thanks for the application!
We'll have a chat and get back to you Soon(tm).
|Posted 8 years ago Legacy #2 - View post|
T'is nice to see you are around still, haven't seen you in a fair while :\
|Posted 8 years ago Legacy #3 - View post|
|Posted 8 years ago Legacy #4 - View post|
After a (really) long chat, we have decided to decline your guild app. Best wishes, hope you find a guild soon.
|Posted 8 years ago Legacy #5 - View post|
sniff i will cry in my house of solitude
i completly understand, doesn't mean im not sad about it, but the important thing for me is that i could apologize for my previous behavior. /roar, u guys are awesome, see you guys around
|Posted 8 years ago Legacy #6 - View post|