Application- Blinxo

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Luke

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Blinxo Class: Mage Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary): Arcane as of now Race: Human What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... nxo/simple

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Thurs / Sat / Mon 20 - 23 Server (invites at 19). What level of attendance are you likely to make? I should be able to attend most if not all.

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? I can get it, I do currently have a microphone but it is not very good.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? Rupture most recently many have left, United Raiders, Sacred Blade and others i cannot think of right now.

Why are you applying here? I’m looking for a stable raiding guild, nothing more nothing less, i also knew Peb was in this guild and he usually goes through a few guilds but he liked this one so it must mean something hehe. How do you take your tea? With my hand.

Anything else you feel we should know? I know im young yes, I understand if i don’t get in because of that, But i am willing to take critiscism if i make mistakes. I also have a rogue which was my main up until Cataclysm.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

Hey, sorry for the delay in getting back to you, unfortunately we currently have two mages on the team and as such don't feel it'd be fair to offer you a trial.

Good luck finding a guild.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post