application Ziobaras

Name Age Location: Lithuania

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Ziobaras Class: Ench shammy Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) enchantment Race What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ras/simple

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Thurs / Sat / Mon 20 - 23 Server (invites at 19). What level of attendance are you likely to make? its perfect time for me, I almost allways playing this time

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone?For now i am using ventrilo, sure i can get this program

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on?Now i am in the Storm, i wanna leave it cuz they take to much not ready ppl for raid with too low gear, and in best way we do 1 raid in a week and kill just few bosses and doing only BWD

Why are you applying here? Cuz i heard few recomendations from my friends that this guild is pretty good at raiding, and what that i want

How do you take your tea? Without cugar green tea

Anything else you feel we should know? I do averege 17-16k dps pretty funny and happy guy, who wanna do raids and relax in game

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

Im sorry to say we are not recruiting melee dps.

If you are willing to play as ranged dps or healer and have equivelent gear then we may be able to work something out, or your welcome to join us in a social spot.

Grend

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post