Valox Application

The "Who are you" bit

Name: Isaac

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Valox

Class: Pally

Spec(s): Healadin (Primary) Tankadin (Secondary)

Race: Human

What's your gear like?:

As the armoury is currently down I will obviously have the best gear on the realm - seriously iLvl of 342

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Thurs / Sat / Mon 20 - 23 Server (invites at 19). What level of attendance are you likely to make?

I am applying for a social really, would like to do a number of dungeons and heroics. Other than that you can use me as you want.

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone?

Don't have mumble but would get it if accepted. Have Mic and am more than willing to mumble down it.

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on?

Currently in Adapt or Die (Aprox 1 year), am looking to leave as I don't feel like part of the guild. Looking to be in a friendlier, conversational guild. Crystal Clear - left as the guild disbanded Conquest - left as the guild was not raiding, wanted to progress in Wrath - still on very good tearms with the guild master and guild.

Why are you applying here?

I have been told that the guild is a friendly, fun, active, mature guild. I want to be part of a guild that has similar mentality as me (And Nando likes it there - usually a good sign )

How do you take your tea?

What is this substance you speak of - now hot chocolate – that’s a drink!!

Anything else you feel we should know?

My imaginary friend says you have a problem!!

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

I said no such thing! and im not imaginary i keep telling you this!

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

Hey man, despite the fact that you know Nando, we're currently considering your application and we'll get back to you soon =)

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

>We raid Thurs / Sat / Mon 20 - 23 Server (invites at 19). What level of attendance are you likely to make?

I am applying for a social really, would like to do a number of dungeons and heroics. Other than that you can use me as you want. Im shocked to not see any type of comment from rio here is he ok? maybe he should see a doctor.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

I knew I shouldn't have mentioned I was affiliate with Nando

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

yeah i guess being associated to me may not be the best thing...OR it could be the best thing EVER!

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

Hello Valox!

Despite the aforementionned complications with your application, we're more than happy to offer you a social spot - find an officer online for an invite!

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post