Recruitment of Andural and Thilane

Character Name Class Spec(s): Marksman Race What's your gear like?: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ral/simple Professions: Engineer 525 (goblin) and skinning Just started to try out Marksman spec , The defenders of hope (the guild I'm currently are in is a lvl 25 raid/social guild) but no is almost online , and never shows for planned raids . I now seek to join as a social member , with the ocasional raid every now and then . My raid expirience isnt extensive , and I learn the tactics better if shown rather than read up and watch videos ( learning by doing and correcting misstakes)

The "Who are you" bit

Name: My name is Mathias Age Location

and about me : I am a 33 year old male , married with 2 children, working irregular hours , so mostly online when I can. But still I try to be online for a bit everyday.

Thilane my resto shaman is currently deleted , but working on to restore her.

Posted 7 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

Hey there, thanks for the application, we'll have a chat about it and get back to you soon.

-Lu.

Posted 7 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

"I am a 33 year old male , married with 2 children"

you are married with 2 children? isent that against the law?

Posted 7 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

Ofcourse it is , but I meant I am married and have 2 children ...

Posted 7 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

I must apologise on Loshack's behalf, he was just momentarily overjoyed by the thought of being able to marry not just one, but two children! I think you broke his little heart.

Posted 7 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

Hi Andural, thanks for the application and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Unfortunately we're not currently taking on social members who don't have an existing connection to someone in the guild. We wish you the best of luck finding a guild, but we don't feel it'd be appropriate to offer you a place with us.

Posted 7 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

That is ok Lucien, I enjoyed the raid and have had a good time chatting with you. Best of luck and maybe some day I'll be a member .

Posted 7 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post