Raiding Application Hybred

he "Who are you" bit

Name: Josh Age: 17 Location: United Kingdom

The "What you play" bit

Character Name: Hybred Class: Hunter Spec(s): (Please indicate which spec you consider your primary) Marksmanship Race: Night Elf What's your gear like?: (link to armoury saves us some time) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... red/simple

The "Other stuff" bit

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 20 - 23 Server (invites at 19). What level of attendance are you likely to make? Full Attendance

We use Mumble to communicate during raids, do you have it/can you get it and do you have a microphone? Yes to all of them

What other guilds have you been in, and why did you move on? I moved on from sun tzu , after a lots of weeks off there team had 2 hunters, and i didnt think i was needed i felt like a spare tire , so i left to a social guild.

Why are you applying here? I want to raid Firelands so much and future content, i also want to find a guild full of people who are social love to raid , and help each other out, and the guild name looks epic

How do you take your tea? Well what i do is i stick a bag in hot water add a bit of milk and thats my tea add some sugar if iam feeling a little naughty

Anything else you feel we should know? Ermm i was off for 4-5 weeks doing work at jcb, but iam done now so i did miss my valor points for some weeks sadly.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the application, we'll have a look over it and get back to you in a day or two.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

Ok Hope to hear from you soon.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

Hi Josh,

Sorry for the delay - Whisper an officer in game for an invite

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

Welcome aboard!

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post