Grats Rio + Dan

I was just checking WowInsider on my feed reader when I noticed the following sentence •Lastly, have you seen Postcards from Azeroth, the website dedicated to creating snapshots of Azeroth in the style of collectible postcards? You should

Congratulations for gaining greater recognition. Here's hoping more of our illustrious bloggers gain the publicity they deserve CoughCheckMMOMeltingPotsoonCough

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

Grats Rio!!

I must admit I glance over most WoW Insider posts unless it's something particularly interesting, so must have missed this

Is that your third pimping from them?

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

Nice! Gratz dude!

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

big cheesey grin Third time's the charm! ^^

Sent about a thousand readers my way so far today, got a couple of e-mails through the site too, nice and inspiring.

Nearly added this to the main logo, I've got such a nerdcrush on Anne Stickney.

Any other guild bloggers amongst us? I've a links page after all! I'm also on 498 entries, gief Bane kill for number 500!

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

Dan just got a mention on MMO Melting Pot! It's a relatively new site, but does a good job of ferreting out new or outstanding blogs.

•Sword ‘n’ Board – a new warrior tank blog that is not the same as the one called Sword and Board. Sword ‘n’ Board is run by Ritual, and while his top class looks to be warriors he’s also got categories for priests and rogues, and general info. By the by, if you’re a warrior tank stuck on Heroic Lich King 10 man, you might want to check out his survivability spec made specifically for it.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

Hoooray! Go Dan!

Lot of love for The Pot, did some custom shots for them a while back.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

gratz guys!

We should do a blog for WWW That would be cool, can we put something like that on the site? No idea how much room we have...

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post

If it's only text then it couldn't take up more space than the forums. I guess it's up to do Dan if he wants the bother of managing the blogging section. I'm not a proliferate writer but I wouldn't mind having somewhere public to display my occasional thoughts.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #8 - View post

I could find some kind of blog integration... Leave it with me.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #9 - View post

Wordpress FTW

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #10 - View post

Probably not WP due to the absolute hassle of retheming it to look like the forums. More likely a custom mod for the forum to add in some kind of blogging functionality.

Going to play around with some stuff and see what I come up with.

Posted 8 years ago     Legacy #11 - View post