Wildstar Online

err, I was totally unaware of that MMO, and May 31st is so close...

shud I pre-order, or not ?

http://www.wildstar-online.com/

oC5eNNlGahQ

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

I played a bit in the beta. It sounded like a game I'd enjoy, but for some reason I never got excited about it.

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

Hardcore ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbItL4qcugk#t=235

Just saying.

I shall be pre-ordering this to try it out. At least for the first free month.

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

I consider a success the fact that I haven't pre-ordered.

yeah, it was hard, but I handled it. no Wildstar for me !

PS: I bought Watch Dogs Vigilante edition instead, bhehe

• so the 'spend the money' urge was kinda satisfied
Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

Let it be known that I have downloaded Wildstar and am looking forward to my first months game time!

Hope some of you join me and my friends in there!

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

...you have friends?

...Who aren't us, I mean.

...and in that case, is it really a good idea for your street cred that they meet us

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

Seems that all went well at launch :')

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post

Hehe. I'm not surprised to be honest, MMOs always suffer these issues when they start.

I can now see all the servers, however, the one my friends are on seems to have a population issue.... I'm 1861 in the queue! Eeep!

Been playing some on another server though, and looks like good fun. Very similar to WoW at the moment, so feels comfortable.

Also, its pleasing to note that every class has a dps role and then either healer/tank as a second role. There's no pure dps classes like in WoW (Hunter, Rogue, Mage, Warlock).

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #8 - View post

From what I can tell, the issues are once again situated in the authentication servers, mostly because they handle more than one game and people spam the everliving crap out of em if things don't work fast enough. Which then makes crap even slower.

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #9 - View post

anyone been playing this? ave they sorted out the issues? is it good? tell me more.

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #10 - View post

I've had a bit of a go, although not much. It's good, quite fun. Plays more narratively than WoW and although combat uses action bars, the whole telegraph thing makes it feel a lot different to WoW as well.

The music's gorgeous.

That said, I haven't played nearly as obsessively as I could have done, so make of that as you will >>

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #11 - View post