Azeroth Choppers - have you voted?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/choppers/#vote

http://youtu.be/_w97qxZP5o8?t=8m21s

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

I have (Alliance) but I was cynical about the whole thing from the start. Of course people are going to want to vote for the option that gives their faction a mount. Even if it wasn't tied to an in-game reward, it would still be more about Alliance vs. Horde (a theme I always found tiresome) than which bike was actually cooler.

I sincerely hope they go with the cheesy "both bikes were too cool not to have in game!" and put them both in, because every other option grates. Especially the "give the winning bike to the winning faction for free, and put the losing bike in the store" option. ¬¬

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

> I sincerely hope they go with the cheesy "both bikes were too cool not to have in game!" and put them both in, because every other option grates. Especially the "give the winning bike to the winning faction for free, and put the losing bike in the store" option. ¬¬

I second the 'store' option !!! )))

also it would seem logical to give away 1-seat bike to winning faction and then sell bikes (well, bike & trike) with passenger seat option )))

if the publisher of WoW was NCSoft, I would expect transmog 'biker' sets of clothes in Blizz stores too )))

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

Voted Horde

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

Alliance!! Paintjob on the horde one is top notch, but I really like the polished metal on the Alliance one

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

I have not voted yet, as I don't see the point; it's already been confirmed that the voting process isn't secure and I'd wager that there are already a few bots chain voting; my one vote won't make much difference.

Also, I don't particularly care about either the snow plough or the tricycle.

>>

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

Alliance for Nikira, but to be honest I have horde characters as well so either way I will win. Voting when it's not costing £10 per telephone vote is always worthwhile, and it takes next to no time.

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post