Guild Meet up... some point over 7th / 8th / 9th November

Well Friday evening for a few drinks is a long way for people to come. But up to you guys.

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #16 - View post

I figured we'd have a proper meet on Saturday or Sunday with the Friday thing just being a bonus chance to meet with Gimby too since he can't make Sat/Sun, but if others want to come for Friday too, I won't object.

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #17 - View post

starts a winchester mutiny

FO SRS, no one day better than the rest for me, so will pop up where-/whenever it's best for everyone else.

chants WINCHESTER WINCHESTER WINCHESTER

does W-Town gang sign

Also, gosh, 666 posts.

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #18 - View post

cough cough reminder, I can't make Saturday!

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #19 - View post

Well probably the people who need to weigh in on the Saturday or Sunday thing are the people travelling from further afield, as Sunday travel connections can be limited.

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #20 - View post

Fair point on the travel thing. Would prefer Saturday.

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #21 - View post

Alrighty. On Friday 7 in the evening, we are EDIT going here http://thecraftbeerco.com/pubs/clerkenwell/ from around 19 - maybe a bit earlier for a few people (basically whenever people finish work and can get there), but me and Martin anyway will be there from then. Thus far it's me, Ben, Martin, Gimby, J, Cregg, Chris, Swicky. A few others have said maybe or probably - anyone who can make it, please post as I'm gonna try and book some space here (or somewhere similar, if it's full). Drinks, food.

As to the Saturday or Sunday thing. Saturday best for most people, but not Cregg. Sunday poses difficulties for those travelling a bit further, which is quite a few, with work on Monday etc. So it is kind of looking like Saturday :-/

Edit: Updating list as people confirm for Friday.

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #22 - View post

Hey Emma, I will be able to make it for the Friday event, so will have to make do with my fix of the guildies then!

If it looks like Saturday is the best day for the official one, then do that. Don't worry about me. Mind you, the bride of this wedding still hasn't actually formally booked me for videography, so I'm half tempted to just tell her I'm no longer available. (They've had since July to confirm and give me details.)

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #23 - View post

You should totally ditch her and come hang out with us ^^

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #24 - View post

I cannot miss my college day on the friday due to it being an assignment deadline, but i can definitely be around for saturday, im gonna check what times are best soon(tm)

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #25 - View post

I am 100% confirm for saturday, and 50/50 for friday!

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #26 - View post

Alas, I've changed my role and now tend to work over the weekends but I will try my billy bestest to get a free day (likely Sunday). HOWEVER I do live in winchester, so would like lunch/dinner with the gang at a convenient time!

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #27 - View post

You live in Winchester? I thought you moved somewhere else...

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #28 - View post

I did, I moved back! IT'S A SCARY WORLD BEYOND THE WESTGATE

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #29 - View post

It is

Posted 5 years ago     Legacy #30 - View post