Guild Meet (ish)

Nathrassa is coming to stay with myself and Lu/Tolly/Lynnath on the 21st - 25th Feb. We are based in Staffs however we will be heading down to london for the day on the 22nd to meet up with Jeeves and anyone else who would like to meet up.

However for anyone who doesn't want to meet in london like always but would like to see Nath - we have infinity broadband, a spare bed (two spare beds) and decent train connections to manchester london and birmingham as well as we have two junctions on the M6. and easy enough access from the M1.

If you want to meet just say and we can sort something out!

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

I've been practicing my english accent so I'll blend right in

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

I'll try get Sunday 22nd off work, no promises yet though as I know one of the five in my team is on holiday (but I'll flutter my eyelashes)

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

I would be interested but sadly I cannot this month as car into service and kid school cloths will leave my budget low

Ill try and make the next one

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

Where yee heading in London? I may be able to train it in...

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

Ooooh, I would hope to join you at some point on the day, however, I may be filming / photographing a Christening. Keep me posted on plans, and I will join if I can!

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

HELLO! I AM COMING.

OKAY, IVE CLEANED UP NOW, BUT I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I CAN, AND SHALL, BE IN ATTENDANCE!

Text me the deets: 07821 107527. Please tell me who you are, it's a works phone number and I get all kinds of bizarre texts without any context!

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post

Hey

I think we will be free from 3 on the day to meet with people. Departing by train at 17. This is the word I have heard from the bird (the boomkin)

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #8 - View post

Also, feel free to leave the 'deets' here, as I maybe able to get in to London!

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #9 - View post

3pm around Leceister Square...Anyone know good bars/pubs in the area? I'll post a random one here if there are no suggestions by tomorrow

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #10 - View post

Being the worst I didn't reply to this...Haven't decided on anywhere but we'll find a random pub type place in Leicester Square. Get in touch with one of us and we'll let you know where we are. (If you don't have my number then send me a message)

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #11 - View post

Hey guys, sorry for not making it in! I've been totally nabbed by Louiza and am apparently her Chauffeur today! I hope you have a great time regardless!

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #12 - View post