Cards Against Humanity

As this topic was broached last night in the raid I said I knew of a free way to play this card game online as well as a one you can pay for, so here they are for any that might be interested.

If anyone doesn't know what Card's Against Humanity is here is a short description of the game but really only playing it can prepare you for it.

Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.

The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a black card, and everyone else answers with their funniest white card.

Free Online Version http://www.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/ (Url left unhidden for those with security concerns Video showing how it looks

Purchaseable Online Version Table Top Simulator Steam Store Page This is slightly more cost obviously but the game has more than just the cards option.

If this doesn't interest you fair play just a few people expressed curiosity last night and I felt like I should throw this up here, as its a fantastically entertaining game.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

I am so very very interested. It's something we'd have to play with everyone's mic open though, as other people's snorts and giggles are half the fun of the game.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

After watching that video, I am interested once my internet is restored of course

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

Its a great laugh and I absolutely will play with an open mic but will have to be after my little one has gone to sleep of course

That way as well as the laughs you get the bonus footage of the yelps of pain as my missus throws things at me for being noisy.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

Get the missus involved! I sure as hell plan on trying to talk mine into playing, she also loves this game when we play as a team.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post