WWW Clicker Clan

So, ClickerHeroes has introduced the clan function today!

I will try to set up a WWW clan as soon as I get 50 rubys. Currently have 32 so it might take a couple of days.

For those who would like to join After-Raid, please post here with the name you use in Clickerheroes. I'm trying not to invite any random strangers. Only the specific strangers I know. (You guys)

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

Dont say this.... I may have to start playing

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

>Dont say this.... I may have to start playing

You had no permission to leave in the first place! >

Also: I'm at 37 rubys now, so I might be able to set it up tommorow

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

The clan on ClickerHeroes has been set up and is called: After-Raid Use the search function in the clan tab to find it!

Furthermore, the steam version will be updated later. So currently only people who play it in their browser can play it!

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

I have copied my steam onto the web for now. Its nice how the game runs when your asleep so you still collect coins

I have applied for the guild

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

Chris, you are now member of the guild After-Raid.

It appears that the so called "Raid" from ClickerHeroes is a collective effort which either (a. allows each member to do the raid themselves with the collective click damage from EVERYONE. Or (b. Allows the Clan Leader to do the raid and allows the members to reap the rewards daily. The rewards are hero souls btw.

I hope it is A seeing as that would allow ALL members to poke some fun at it. I have already done the raid for today 14-08 so if anyone could check out the "Today's Raid" in the clan tab and confirm either theory.

Happy Clicking!

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

Thank you for the 453 souls, my input was zero damage ill need to chat with you later about what to do with the souls lol.

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post

no worries!

Was the effect that you could also try out the raid? Or did you simply get souls after I did it?

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #8 - View post

Just got told it was complete and there was a collect button

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #9 - View post

Someone should give me a rundown of Clicker Heroes. Sell me on the good points of the game, as right now I know nothing about it.

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #10 - View post

>Someone should give me a rundown of Clicker Heroes. Sell me on the good points of the game, as right now I know nothing about it.

Bored at work? Got spare time and you have your laptop/pc at hand? Want to play a game that keeps you craving for more but does not require as much attention as a shooter or rpg? That allows you to play under the bosses nose? If ANY of these questions was answered by yes, then boy are you in for a treat!

ClickerHeroes is THE internet sensation that allows you to do all the previous things mentioned! The game is the candy crush of PC gaming. (Any and all forms of addiction remain the problems of the user)

ClickerHeroes challenges you to click as fast as you've never clicked before! Click the monsters to deal damage to them. And each fifth floor that you reach even has boss mobs with a timer! Tired of clicking? Well, due to all the heroes you bought, you have a TON of passive damage that you deal to the continues spawning stream of funnily animated monsters! Is your boss looking? Your heroes will passively un-alive the monsters you encounter. However, they don't do it for free. By defeating monsters you gain gold. This gold is then used to either level up your heroes, buy hero specific upgrades or to buy the next tier hero available!

Furthermore: Have you reached a point where you just can't climb over a certain level anymore? Than by that point you have crossed the floor 100 mark! This means you have gained at least 1 hero soul! These hero souls can only be acquired AFTER you ascend. This means you restart the game, lose all your heroes and start at floor 1 again BUT with all the hero souls you gained from the previous run. What is a hero soul? It is a new type of currency for the effort you have put into the game. In addition to that, hero souls increase your passive damage by 10%. And this effect stacks! So with 10 hero souls, you will deal 100% more damage! Or you can choose to buy ancients. Each ancient has his own effects and this effect can be upgraded! More idle (60 seconds of no clicking) damage? More gold gained per monster kill? Or even less kills per floor to advance to the next one! Is just clicking boring? Well there are also abbilities that you can activate when you have upgraded certain heroes! Gain a certain amount of gold each time you click? Check! Double damage for the duration of the abbility? Check! And there are also ancients that prolong or increase some of these abbilities!

And that's just the bare basics of the game!

Are you interested? Are you graving for RSI in your arm and shoulder? Than go ahead and play this game!

WARNING: Your life will never be the same! Not in a good way that is...

The game is in browser. It can also be downloaded from steam for free. The browser allows you to play anywhere, anytime as long as you register. (No newsletter or whatsoever!) The steam version requires steam obviously.

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #11 - View post

The daily raid is best done by you, I am on my second restart now and I can only do 9 damage per click lol. So please kill it each day and all members get the souls

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #12 - View post

Done so Chris! I just got a bit short of 17k hero souls

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #13 - View post

Nethir, I have located your bumblebee question

If you click on it 50 times it will use one of your cooldowns for free without putting it on cooldown

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #14 - View post

I loaded this game up last night, I'm somewhere around level 40. First thing I did wrong was to leave my browser open all night (RIP Electric Bill). I didn't realise the browser version of the game "idles" and still makes money for you.

The second thing I'm having trouble with is that I can't see anything about clans or how to join a clan. Any advise?

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #15 - View post