World of Tanks?

Since a few people seem to be expanding their playing to other games, I may as well throw this out there.

I spend a fair amount of my gaming time playing World of Tanks these days. Any company would be welcome. I mainly play tiers 5-7, although I have certainly played enough to reach tiers IX-X. I just prefer the pace and playstyle of the mid-tiers.

I also mainly play French and German tanks, although they're mostly slightly sub-par. But I like the playstyle most of these tanks have, being mostly glass cannons and snipers, in a meta where Russian derp and alpha guns combined with great armour is usually the way to go.

Anyway, if anyone wants to join me, my tag in-game is Azula42

I'm of course more than happy to play any battle tier, since hanging out and relaxing is the main goal.

Cel

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

Never played it have been hounded to play this several times.... I may give it a look but honestly cannot promise anything for me most of my spare gaming time is taken up with ARK currently.

Did a short stint as WR 15 in BF4 tank pilot so it sounds up my alley I guess....

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

Also worth checking out is Warthunder I'm ChineseVase on WoT

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

I plan to play a bit of this tonight, if anyone wants to come derp around and get killed in hilarious ways.

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

Offer stands again today. I'll be online from around 16 CET if anyone wants to platoon up and accomplish very little while having tonnes of fun.

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

It sounds interesting I'll pop on it tonight if I am not to tired from trip home

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

>It sounds interesting I'll pop on it tonight if I am not to tired from trip home Great. Poke me of you end up popping in then.

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post

>It sounds interesting I'll pop on it tonight if I am not to tired from trip home Great. Poke me of you end up popping in then.

Client finally downloaded, I added you as a friend FatalDrake

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #8 - View post

Nice. Friend request accepted. I'll probably be around some time tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #9 - View post

Sweet, ill pop online tonight once little one is in bed

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #10 - View post

I'll pop in in about an hour (19.30), if anyone else can be tempted to join for some lighthearted driving around in tanks, resulting in explosions (mostly ours) and hilarity!

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #11 - View post

Cheers for a good few games. It's always nice to play some low tier games here and there. Although, I really don't feel those low tier games represent what's in store in higher tiers all too well, with the horrible accuracy and low penetration of the guns, and all those "seal clubbers" who play tanks with impenetrable armour and derp guns (T18s we're looking at you!).

The game at tiers IV+ is much different, when light tanks are actually light tanks, armour, angling and weak spots are actually important and people actually have to work together and not just spray inaccurate bullets from fast-firing guns at anything that randomly pops up on the screen.

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #12 - View post

It was very enjoyable and I will play some more soon

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #13 - View post

I'll be online in World of Tanks tonight from around 19 or so, if anyone wants to join me there.

Posted 4 years ago     Legacy #14 - View post