Dungeon Defenders 2

Long story short... its free its a tower defense game up to 4 people can play at once and I would like more people to potentially play with.

Have a level 50 character that can boost anyone up pretty fast... its not pay to win and its quite addictive.... so yeah hit me up on Steam - KittyRIP (with that avatar ---->)

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

... I shall set it running to download this evening.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

Sounds interesting, if I can get on tonight ill set steam to download

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

I'll grab this and give it a go tonight.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

Good fun last night, really enjoyed it some of the maps are harsh if soloing but can see 2-4 coop being good fun

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

I'll try and download it later today

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

Im up for this! Already had an account/character, but apparently a beta-wipe had happened, so im now low level again

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post

>Im up for this! Already had an account/character, but apparently a beta-wipe had happened, so im now low level again

I am 20 from last night, main thing to note is the boost helps your level, gear and spells but you need to do the campaign to unlock the vendors etc so I think we stopped at the 5-6 mission.... so I dont mind repeating them if it helps out. Ill be online around 20-20 UK time

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #8 - View post

I am up for helping people through the campaign.. but the more people you have doing it at the same time the better and you only need to do it once to unlock all the vendors and stuff...the most important ones being the pet vendor(for hatching eggs and evolving pets), the pirate lady (for uberspheres) and the gran master (for all other spheres)

All characters are viable but the squires towers are stronger(easier) by quite a significant margin early on, whereas the huntress is a good hero damage class early on as well...

Current: Huntress - 50, Squire - 40, Monk - 22 Apprentice - 1

At my squires level I can basically leave to 80-100 ipwer levels on hard on an AFK farm to help people level up very quickly but you will want to unlock at least the Gran Master and the Pet People so you can both buy the exp bonus spheres and start working on your pet.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #9 - View post

Just for the record I am leveling my Apprentice

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #10 - View post

And to the surprise of exactly no one, I am leveling a monk called Celedorne.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #11 - View post

Also apprentice here. Cant stand the others as mains Either go magic, or go home (monk is using Chi-eats)

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #12 - View post

i'll play

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #13 - View post

Level 50 now. Dont have any good dps items yet though.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #14 - View post

>Level 50 now. Dont have any good dps items yet though.

Awesome man we are farming NM3 most of the time now so just drop in when we are playing more than welcome get you kitted out for greatness in no time

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #15 - View post