Tabletop Tuesday 29th 2pm UK ish

I'm intending to run a shortish one off online "tabletop" RPG session in my homebrew world / system this Tuesday afternoon. I've already roped Vicky and Ted and possibly Marcus in but I'll have one or two spots open if anyone is about and fancies it.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

I'm up for it if I'm around! I see no reason why I would possibly miss this...(insert ironic random event here)

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

if theres a spot and im online throw me a message and i'll happily join ya's, the time won't conflict with anything so should be good for a few hours at least

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

Rules system: http://beta.unfetteredhorizons.com/rules I'm aware it's a bit long, if you don't fancy reading all of it, the checks and combat sections are the important bits. Characters will be level 5, which is 28 points worth of stuff.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

Count me in for this if there's a spot. I already get to play the system so if too many people turn up I'll happily step aside to allow others to experience it.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

I am around Tuesday, looking forward to it!

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

I would love to see how this thing works out from audience spot if thats possible

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post

Think we'll likely be using mumble das so if you want to lurk in the channel that should be fine.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #8 - View post

Cool, are we making chars or are there premades?

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #9 - View post

Making chars, I believe Ted's being a swasher of buckles and Vicky's a siren. Rules as in the chargen section only 28 points to spend and the skill cap is 5. If you register on the site its got a character builder.

I can premake for anyone who wants if I'm given a rough brief.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #10 - View post

Cool, how do I register on the site? There doesn't seem to be a way from the login/play screen

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #11 - View post

I should probably fix that...

Things are still in beta so I can't promise everything is working flawlessly.

http://beta.unfetteredhorizons.com/auth/register

Also I'm still producing content so if you need a background / edge made for a character I can sort that,

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #12 - View post

Do we have 300pr to spend? Or more as we're higher level?

Also the chargen hates me? Or I have used it incorrectly?

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #13 - View post

You'll have significantly more gear, make a note of what you want and I'll ajudicate? Somewhere in the region of 6k is probably ok.

apparently it does hate you, possibly because you have no skills by the look of it - Will investigate

edit: fixt.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #14 - View post