Thinking of buying something for £15 on steam? You need to read this one simple tip first...

How's my clickbait thread titling? Yeah, you actually can't be taught such skills.

A couple of weeks ago I played a character to 20 again for the Hearthstone thing, since then I have been considering diving in and playing a little again. The issue is that finances are currently super tight due to wedding and house buying.

I do, however, have £50 credit sat on my Steam account after I traded in some old mobiles for gift cards.

So if you are going to be buying anything on Steam for £15, please consider gifting me Warlords and I'll gift you whatever game it is you were thinking of buying.

I'd consider myself approximately 6/10 on the trustworthy scale, so the chances of me running off with your stuff are lower than you receiving said stuff.

Win/Win.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

You Forgot One Simple Trick To Make Your Headline Stand Out From The Rest.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

My bad, I'll go back to buzzfeed school

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

You won't believe the replies...

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

Profesionals Are Pissed Thanks To This Simple Trick...

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

On a serious note someone should take this premium deal.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

I am due to pay for Total War: Warhammer shortly but its over £15 so I cannot take the deal.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post

Me too chris, me too. Well, as soon as they make the mac port that they've done for every other total war game recently.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #8 - View post

I was really hoping someone would take Dan up on this offer.

I'll try a slightly different offer to see if anyone bites. You can buy wow tokens and sell them for gold. If anyone plans on doing this then DON'T. Instead gift Dan a copy of WOD and I'll pay you double the gold price you would have gotten, no muss no fuss.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #9 - View post

Hey Dan, you should have a pleasant suprise waiting in your private messages

Love: Best rogue EU

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #10 - View post

Thanks Das! I'll return the favour somehow.

Next game is deciding what it is I want to be levelling.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #11 - View post

choose a role that will help narrow down the decision

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #12 - View post

Figuring out what theme you want to play helps a ton. Also, deciding between melee and ranged helps.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #13 - View post

Pfft, Druid ticks all the boxes! ALL OF THEM

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #14 - View post

>Love: Best rogue EU

Oi!

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #15 - View post