Make sure your forum account email address is up to date

Things are in the works.

These things will involve you resetting your password which will include sending an email to you. If your email address on your account is wrong, you won't be able to get that email. Don't be that guy.

It won't happen today, it won't happen tomorrow, it probably won't even happen next week or the week after... But just go make sure your email is up-to-date today.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

Is there any way I can change my username from Evalynn to Gidget?

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

It can be arranged.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

It has been arranged.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

anyway Maizas nick can be changed to "Dassz Wannabe " ?

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

If you happen to send the quantity of gold you consider that worth to any of my characters then my finger may or may not slip.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

Awesome! Thankye.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post

I'm a curious sort: Why is this happening Dan?

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #8 - View post

If all goes to plan we should have a new website and forums by the time Legion comes around, with a few more tools to make Lu's life easier.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #9 - View post

Can I change my name from Rioriel to Evalynn?

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #10 - View post

>Can I change my name from Rioriel to Evalynn? I vote yes. But on the condition that you also legally change it to Evalynn in real life.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #11 - View post

Ohh neat! The site and forums already are a LOT better than most other guild-sites, so any improvement / CoL will only make it outshine the others even more!

Though If you are up to suggestions...then I have none

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #12 - View post

>Ohh neat! The site and forums already are a LOT better than most other guild-sites, so any improvement / CoL will only make it outshine the others even more!

Though If you are up to suggestions...then I have none

If you think this is a lot better than what other people have then what we're aiming for is going to blow some minds.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #13 - View post

I can't wait

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #14 - View post

Do they automatically order my takeaways for raid nights depending on a list of variables that I define in my profile?

If not... why not?

Seriously though looking forward to seeing the new format.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #15 - View post