Congrats! You all got into the beta...

...of our new website.

http://beta.wwwguild.com/

You will need to reset your password, the mail takes a few minutes to arrive. Please post here if you want to have a look at it properly so I can go and change your group settings to give you members & raiding permissions.

Once logged in if you click your name in the top right, go to Dashboard and then click on Edit Information you will be able to set your character, which will be reflected everywhere else in the site.

All being well we should be switching over before pre-patch, which will involve a reset of the posts. Maybe users too, depending if we get any new registrations, which seems unlikely

Once again, you can't see anything fun until I change your permissions, so post here to get a good look.

Accepting any bug reports here, or you can add them directly on github, where you can also view the full sourcecode if you are into that kind of thing.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #1 - View post

The link isn't working for me

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #2 - View post

Might take a while for the DNS records to update everywhere... What happens for you?

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #3 - View post

I'd love to have a closer look at it.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #4 - View post

I have given your account permissions, you'll need to request a password reset on the beta site.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #5 - View post

After 30 minutes, I still haven't gotten the e-mail. Is that normal?

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #6 - View post

Apparently it's normal for people in Denmark. I've waited 4 hours now...

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #7 - View post

Ohhhh Shiny! I like it!

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #8 - View post

Both of your mails got delivered to hotmail/live right after requesting it, so it's them that are failing you.

Any time you want to start using gmail like normal people just let me know and I can update your accounts

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #9 - View post

>Apparently it's normal for people in Denmark. I've waited 4 hours now...

Just found mine In the spam folder. Maybe yours is hiding there aswell.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #10 - View post

I'll try changing my associated email address, as it seems to be a Hotmail issue. The mail is sent to the mail server, but doesn't get to me.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #11 - View post

I'll need to do it for you Cel, it's been imported already and I don't fancy wiping the users, just PM me it and I'll sort it.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #12 - View post

All sorted now. Thanks.

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #13 - View post

The new raiding section does Indeed look Like a very nive addition. I don't know if it's possible, but adding a "Tentative" option when signing might be a good idea?

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #14 - View post

Do or do not, there is no try.

More information will be forthcoming when we switch over...

Posted 3 years ago     Legacy #15 - View post