Pinned Website Changelog / Feedback / Feature Request

I can add something in the footer showing server time for you. Don't want anything too prominent.

Posted 3 years ago #16 - View post

In response to Rosenia (View post):

I can add something in the footer showing server time for you. Don't want anything too prominen...

Awesome!

Posted 3 years ago #17 - View post

Blizz updated their site for the upcoming legion expansion.... Frankly, I think that ours looks better :D

Posted 3 years ago #18 - View post

Some more updates this morning. Haven't worked out where to put your server time that looks good yet... So you can wait a bit longer for that.

Posted 3 years ago #19 - View post

What practical purpose would the clock serve? Server time is CET, which I am sure everyone is aware of. The only time there are issues with people showing up at different times is when people posted a time without clarifying if their meant their time or server time.

Posted 3 years ago #20 - View post

While looking at the raid UI I noticed that ranged is separated by caster/physical but with the same overarching title.

It looks a bit odd with two separate groups that have the same name.

Though admittedly I was sat here trying to think of suitable alternative titles and fell short :p

Posted 3 years ago #21 - View post

What you talkin' bout Willis?

There's ranged DPS and melee DPS...

Posted 3 years ago #22 - View post

New version online... More details to follow.

Posted 3 years ago #23 - View post

Apparently I was half asleep and failed to read the "Unavailable" header..

Posted 3 years ago | Last updated 3 years ago #24 - View post

You're fired.

Posted 3 years ago #25 - View post

Is there or can there be added a 'mark all posts as read' feature?

Posted 3 years ago #26 - View post

There's one on a forum-by-forum basis, I can take a look at doing it globally too if that would help

Posted 3 years ago #27 - View post

I hadn't spotted the forum by forumk one, I wouldn't mind a global one in an unobtrusive place but not a massive deal.

Posted 3 years ago #28 - View post

I might have a small problem which is that i cant see the Roster page. However when i changed my password like 1 week ago i could see the roster but i could not see some of the forums (which i can now).

Posted 3 years ago #29 - View post

The roster is disabled until we get things locked down a bit more for Legion. Certain people were in roles they did not plan to do, and we didn't want that to put off potential applicants. It'll be back once the rerolls are confirmed.

Posted 3 years ago #30 - View post