Pinned Website Changelog / Feedback / Feature Request

Would it be possible to have the feature we had in the previous website where we could see who was online and the birthdays?

Posted 3 years ago #46 - View post

Both a "who's online?" and birthdays would be nice indeed.

Cel (who may or may not have a birthday today...)

Posted 3 years ago #47 - View post

Give me a use case that isn't "I'm a weird stalker" and we'll talk about it.

Posted 3 years ago #48 - View post

In response to Rosenia (View post):

Give me a use case that isn't "I'm a weird stalker" and we'll talk about it...

A lot of people take an interest in getting to know the other people in the guild better, including such things as internet habits, sleep patterns, break times and drawing other conclusions based on number of times visiting this site and the time of day this happens.... Wait, that is what a "weird stalker" is, isn't it? ;) On second thought I see no benefit to such a function either...

Birthdays however serve no real function either, but are at least easy to opt out of by not giving those details in the first place.

Posted 3 years ago #49 - View post

Exactly, it serves no function. If you're friendly enough with people in the guild that they need to know your birthday, then they'll already know it.

Posted 3 years ago #50 - View post

It seems like once the sign-up for raids is closed, the ability to post comments in the comment section no longer works either.

The button to post a comment is there, but nothing happens when you press it.

Cel - who may or may not have just posted the same comment about 8 times in the raid for tonight.

Posted 3 years ago #51 - View post

What browser/platform? I know that on android there are some issues once the raid closes which is on the known issues list.

Posted 3 years ago #52 - View post

Broken avatars are showing their default ones instead of broken images now, still no response as to when they'll fix it. Should just resolve itself as soon as the API starts giving proper images again.

If you have broken images you may need to clear your browser cache completely in the proper way. Probably includes cookies depending on how you're viewing. Or wait a week for the cache to naturally expire.

Bug with the submit comment button on mobile is also fixed.

Posted 3 years ago | Last updated 3 years ago #53 - View post

Is the guild roster intentionally hidden at the moment?

Posted 3 years ago #54 - View post

In response to Rosenia (View post):

The roster is disabled until we get things locked down a bit more for Legion. Certain people were in...

I dunno, maybe.

Posted 3 years ago #55 - View post

Blizzard's API was fixed not fixed so we are back to waiting on them to sort it so we can have nice avatars again.

Posted 3 years ago #56 - View post

Avatars appear to be back? Thanks Blizz.

You will need to log out of the game and/or wait for the website cache to refresh itself.

Posted 3 years ago | Last updated 3 years ago #57 - View post

A thing I noticed today is that it is VERY easy to circumvent the minimal need of 5 characters in a post. This can easily be done by adding random spaces! Or just leaving an empty post containing just spaces.

Also, If you edit a post and then delete everything from it, it will not prompt the minimal of 5 characters rule.

Just something small I picked up on.=

Posted 3 years ago #58 - View post

just do 5char

Posted 3 years ago #59 - View post

It's more fat finger protection than anything, so not super concerned. You can delete your own posts anyway.

Posted 3 years ago #60 - View post