Primal Flamesaber Mount

Dates: February 15 – March 14

Quest: Complete 15 Heroes of the Storm matches with a friend, while playing as Warcraft Heroes, before the event concludes.

Players who select Warcraft Heroes will still earn quest credit if their friends play using Heroes from other Blizzard universes. However, only the players who select Warcraft Heroes will earn quest credit.

Players do not need to complete all 15 matches with the same friend in order to complete the quest.

Rewards:

World of Warcraft: Primal Flamesaber Mount

Heroes of the Storm: 10 day Stimpack

Heroes of the Storm: Flames of Judgement Charger Mount

Posted 9 months ago | Last updated 8 months ago #1 - View post

I will probably do this even though HotS is the poor mans LoL.. (questionable statement but I do want the mount)

Posted 9 months ago #2 - View post

Mount looks Firelands-ish, not Legion-ish. and cannot fly.

pity

Posted 8 months ago #3 - View post

Yeah I was disapointed by its lack of flying.. even though wings wouldve looked silly on it... it coulda used flame jet powered feet or something...

Posted 8 months ago #4 - View post

Therea only one exit hole where that flame jet could have come... :D

Posted 8 months ago #5 - View post

Tbf, if you look at the shoulders of the mount during /mountspecial, they could've put flaming wings right there.

Besides that, I like it. Its not obnoxiously large and is still an eye catcher despite it with fun extra visuals. In fact, I'd say it's looking a LOT better than the new warlock mounts....

Posted 8 months ago #6 - View post

Anyone else noticed that this mount makes much more louder noice when walking on certain terrains than other mounts? Or is it just me

Posted 8 months ago #7 - View post

Nope, i've noticed it too

Posted 8 months ago #8 - View post